Friday, March 8, 2013

Updates on results of topical tests

Dear parents and children,

Below are the updates as promised.

English (Top 11, not in sequence)
Mirza, Haziq, Ellysha, Sujith, Shi Rong, Danny, Ibrahim, Prasanna, Nigel, Irdina and Aleefa

Average: 86.4%
All passed.


Math (Top 13, not in sequence)
Aleefa, Faith, Janane, Sawn, Sujith. Ting Tai, Phoebe, Ibrahim, Prasanna, Aniket, Lucas, Irdina, Shi Rong

Average: 65%
36 passed and 4 failed.

Papers and exact scores will be released only next week.

6 comments:

  1. I think I fail for Math. I

    ReplyDelete
  2. try to think postive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope my mum does not nag at me anymore.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we all tried your best so don`t think negatively about yourself.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will work hard for my English.

    ReplyDelete